Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Top 10 Quotes and Sayings


  1. Those who really care about you will make efforts to stay with you no matter what...you don't have to fight for a place in their life.
  2. I wonder what the world would be like if everyone was as happy as they pretended to be on Facebook.
  3. Simplicity in a single cell and complexity in a brain.
  4. I don't want to be rich or famous... I just want to be Happy... :')
  5. I wanna text you just to remind you that I’m still here but then I remember that you know I’m here, you just don’t care :')
  6. I never stopped feeling the things I feel. I just stopped pretending it matters :')
  7. This year I realized that people are annoying. Friends turn into strangers People who you thought you wouldn't like are actually the best :')
  8. I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream... :')
  9. Relationship status: Waiting for a miracle to happen ... :')
  10. The heart sinking feeling you get when you read something you didn't want to know.

1 comment:

Best Quotes and Sayings By Sushil shukla
204755+on
Rating: 5