Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Love Story


She walked away with a shy smile on her face making my heart swell with joy, if only I could tell her how much I love""" 

she was still reading his dairy out loud when he hurried and grabbed the book from her hand .

" Hey, I was reading

that "She said, protesting. She was really enjoying reading his words, the way he described everything, his thoughts, his emotions.
She was seeing the world through his eyes. "Tell me about this girl" She said with anxious eyes. 
He stared at her, paled. "I can't"

"Come on, why not? Wait, was she your girlfriend? , Do you still love her? "

"Stop" He growled
She flinched then said in a hurtful voice"OK"

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, He finally said "I’m sorry, you weren't supposed to read that"
"but why?"

Silence crept in the air ,He felt like chocking, starting to lurk around waiting for something to come along, but at that moment, he himself couldn't believe the words that he was about to say 

"because you are the girl that I write about".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Quotes and Sayings By Sushil shukla
204755+on
Rating: 5