Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 5 October 2012

You Left Me Alone

As i sit in my Room Not knowing what to do
As tears fall from my eyes Me looking the mirror and wonder why
Is it true? Why do you do what you do
Its hurts down deep
Why would you wanna make me weep
Doing what you did was wrong
I thought that our love was strong Why lie?

How does it make you feel inside
Why keep it on
What we had is gone
I am through ,but i am so in love wit you
Am i wrong?
I just wish that this feeling would be gone
What we had is over...its through
I want nothing more but to forgive you...!!


You Left Me Alone *


1 comment:

  1. There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires. See the link below for more info.


    #again
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete

Best Quotes and Sayings By Sushil shukla
204755+on
Rating: 5