Search This Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday 25 August 2012

Who Care When I Hurt...

Why does it feel like if no one cares

.

I thought I had a good friend
but it wasn't true
how do I trust
trust... no... I don't know how to
trust anybody anymore

.

I shouldn't have held on so tight
but that's what I get
I will never trust anybody again

.

I hate my life
I wish my life would just get better
but how can it
almost everybody hates me
nobody cares about how I feel
why did god bring me here?
is it because to the simple fact I
care too much
but I really don't know

.

I just wish my life would just get
better
can somebody tell me why

.

I hate
my life so much :"(
I know..! No one can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Quotes and Sayings By Sushil shukla
204755+on
Rating: 5